The Life after Loss Healing Retreat is here for you.
This is a chance for you to just be.
Be understood. Be Nourished. Be cared for.
You will be supported through the whole weekend by myself & my colleague Maureen Pollard MSW, (who is also a private practice therapist & bereaved mom). Together we have designed a weekend healing experience that is easy, effortless and soothing in all the best ways.
You are free to pick & choose to create your own preferred healing experience.
Opportunities to indulge include:
- labyrinth walks
- hiking trails
- guided art activities to calm your mind
- writing activities to soothe your soul
- expert level guidance & support
- group discussion, understanding & connection
- as much solo/ personal time as needed
Your weekend away from it all also includes:
A Private Memory Photo Shoot with a professional Photographer.
Bring something that reminds you of your little one (could be a necklace, an ultrasound picture, a photo, or any symbol you choose) and forever honour your experience of being a mother to your lost little one.
When: July 14-July 16, 2017
Where: Norwood Ontario, Canada. (North of Brighton, about an hour and half east of Toronto).
Cost: $650 Canadian (approx. $500 US)
- shared accommodation in gorgeous peaceful setting
- all meals & snacks (which are chef prepared, delicious & healthy)
- all healing & therapeutic activities
- all taxes
- private memory photo shoot
Price does not include: your travel costs to get to & from the retreat.
We currently have two spots left and I would love for you to join us for this weekend of nourishment, encouragement and care.
Do you have questions for me? Wondering if this is right for you? Let me know
Calm the Storm
Everything you need will be delivered to your inbox. (check your spam folder, just in case.)