You’re strolling through the golden hills of Mediterranean seaside, a view of your villa and the 5 turquoise pools of our retreat centre below you. A warm breeze surrounds you. You squeeze your partner’s hand and breathe in the peaceful beauty of this quiet paradise. You can feel your shoulder’s beginning to let go, relaxing and softening in this place of understanding, comfort and rest.
Our 3rd annual Healing Retreat is somewhere extra magical this year. And here’s why:
I want to you to truly experience what it feels like to gently allow yourself to feel a little more alive again and you carry your lost little one with you. I want you to receive sweet comfort, healing and care in a gathering of other couples who truly understand what you are going through. I want you to see it is possible to honour your lost little one both with your tears as well as with wonder.
I want you to see this possibility with your own eyes and feel it in your own heart.
So here’s my invitation to You.
Come join me on the sunny, refreshing, magical coast of Southern Spain where we will spend 4 nights and 5 days together in a nature’s reserve paradise, nestled between white washed villages, olive groves and ancient ruins.
Surround yourself with comfort, care & compassion. Experience what it is like to gently touch the beauty and goodness that life and love still offer you, without feeling like you are leaving your lost little one behind.
Let your heart begin to softly open to a little more light again, not despite the loss of your sweet little one, but as a love-filled tribute to them.
Come create a Legacy of Love in their honor.
Here’s what to expect:
- 4 nights accommodation in gorgeous nature reserve villas
- Irresistibly delicious healthy meals
- 5 swimming pools & gorgeous hiking trails
- A therapeutic experience that is totally relaxing and easy
- Memory-keeping & memory-making experiences
- As much activity or quiet time as you need
- Excursion to the enchanting village of Ronda (pic above)
(a note to my introverted friends: you are free to have as much solo time with your partner as your need.)
About your Host:
April Boyd is a psychotherapist & bereaved mama who is turning her daughter’s brief life story into a love story, by living her life as brightly as possible and helping others to do the same.
She is the creator of the Baby Loss Survival Guide and founder of The Love & Loss Project, this online gathering place of community, comfort & support for parents who have experienced the loss of a baby or pregnancy.
When she’s not out exploring awe-inspiring places across the globe, you can usually find her snuggled up at home with her hubby, her dog and a cup of coffee, talking about love, life and loss here at www.lovelossproject.com
August 30- Sept. 3 2019
Where: Andalucia, Spain
Who is this for:
women and couples who have lost a baby or pregnancy. You can attend solo or with your mate.
The closest airport to the centre is Malaga. Malaga airport can be reached from the United States and from any main European airport. There is a large selection of European budget airlines that offer daily flights to/from Malaga (for example, Ryanair.) You can take the train from Malaga to Ronda or from Sevilla to Ronda, where a pick-up can be arranged for you (see below.) You can also fly into Madrid and either take the train to Ronda or fly into Malaga or Sevilla and arrange a transfer from there. You can take a train from Madrid to Ronda, however the train ride is 5-6 hours +. If you choose this option a transfer from Ronda can be arranged with the retreat centre.
If you are intending to arrive into Andalucia early or to stay for a few extra days, we highly recommend spending a day or two in Sevilla. This beautiful old city has an abundance of excellent Spanish restaurants and interesting places to visit, including its famed cathedral. Sevilla is a 1.5 hour drive from the yoga centre. Transport to or from Sevilla will be arranged on request
Before April 1: Extra Early Bird Rate: $1250 usd per person
Before June 1: Early Bird Rate: $1350 usd per person
After June 1: Regular Rate: $1650 usd per person
**spaces are limited and first come, first serve. deposit is needed to hold your spot. **
- 4 nights accommodations
- 3 meals vegan or vegetarian meals daily
- excursion to the gorgeous village of Ronda
- Guided Hikes
- Healing Activities
- Yoga classes
- all applicable taxes
Cost does not Include:
Airfare, travel insurance, any other travel related costs. **transfer to Retreat centre, massage services, horseback riding available at extra cost
How to Register:
- Sign up here
- Send your full payment or $500 usd deposit directly to April Boyd. Your payment can be made by: online money transfer (Canada only), wire transfer or PayPal. Please note that Wire transfers and Paypal incur fees and any fees associated with payment must be assumed by the client.
- Once your deposit is received, your spot is confirmed. Deposits are non-refundable. If you have paid in full and cancel before June 1, 2019 you will receive a full refund minus your $500 deposit. If you cancel after June 1, 2019, unfortunately, you will not receive a refund.
- In the event that we do not have enough participants to run the retreat, we will refund your deposits and any other payments made. So please do not book your flights, etc. until you have received confirmation. This will be confirmed as soon as we can.
Have questions? Wondering if this is right for you?
Contact me email@example.com with any questions or to reserve your space.
A Guided Healing Experience
Everything you need will be delivered to your inbox. (check your spam folder, just in case.)