The Life after Loss Healing Retreat is here for you.
This is a chance for you to just be.
Be understood. Be Nourished. Be cared for.
You will be supported through the whole weekend by myself & my colleague Maureen Pollard MSW, (who is also a private practice therapist & bereaved mom). Together we have designed a weekend healing experience that is easy, effortless and soothing in all the best ways.
You are free to pick & choose to create your own preferred healing experience.
Opportunities to indulge include:
- labyrinth walks
- hiking trails
- guided art activities to calm your mind
- writing activities to soothe your soul
- expert level guidance & support
- group discussion, understanding & connection
- as much solo/ personal time as needed
Your weekend away from it all also includes:
A Private Memory Photo Shoot with a professional Photographer.
Bring something that reminds you of your little one (could be a necklace, an ultrasound picture, a photo, or any symbol you choose) and forever honour your experience of being a mother to your lost little one.
When: July 14-July 16, 2017
Where: Norwood Ontario, Canada. (North of Brighton, about an hour and half east of Toronto).
Cost: $650 Canadian (approx. $500 US)
- shared accommodation in gorgeous peaceful setting
- all meals & snacks (which are chef prepared, delicious & healthy)
- all healing & therapeutic activities
- all taxes
- private memory photo shoot
Price does not include: your travel costs to get to & from the retreat.
We currently have two spots left and I would love for you to join us for this weekend of nourishment, encouragement and care.
Register through Eventbrite, or send Pay Pal or e-transfer to email@example.com
Do you have questions for me? Wondering if this is right for you? Let me know
leave a comment