Do you ever find that it takes everything you’ve got just to make it through the day? Like you are existing in cycling states of anxiety, anger and agony that you can’t really put into words?
This is the emotional storm of surviving life after baby loss -the kind of hell that you can’t really describe to someone who’s never lost a baby.
Calming the Storm after Baby Loss: A Virtual Mini Retreat is happening Thursday Sept. 14 @ 8pm EST.
(sign up above)
Here’s what I’m going to guide you through during our 90 minutes together:
- Effective ways to soothe anxiety & overwhelm
- Slowing down the emotional roller coaster
- Reducing reactivity & tension in relationships
- How to get farther from the pain without feeling farther from your baby’s memory
I created this really easy, accessible healing experience for you after hearing from so many women that really wanted to attend the Life after Loss Retreat we hosted in July but just weren’t able to get there.
I heard you.
So I’m bringing some of the soothing relief of that amazing weekend straight to you. You are free to just listen or join in the conversation as much as you like. And you don’t even need to change out of your pyjamas or get off of your couch.
This is free to attend and you can join in from anywhere with wifi.
- Just sign up above to make sure you save your spot (scroll to top of page)
- Mark it on your calendar: Thursday September 14@ 8pm EST, 5pm PT, 6 pm MT, 10 am AET
I’m really looking forward to spending this time with you and helping you to get through some of the hardest parts of this a bit easier.
Lots of Love,
P.S. Make sure you check your spam folder for your confirmation email.
Your inbox filter might be sneaky like that.