This time of year is full of cruel juxtapositions:
- we’re suppose to be enjoying time with family, but one of our family members is missing
- we’re witnessing tonnes of excitement over the other new babies in the family, while our baby seems to be completely forgotten
- we’re expected to do more and more when we actually have energy for less and less
And so we can end up feeling really alone, even when we are surrounded by people.
So that’ why I want you to check out the replay of the Holiday Survival Retreat that happened last week.
- slow down & catch your breath
- set some clear intentions for season (hint, Survival is a great goal for a grieving mom right now)
- get conscious with your calendar and your to-do lists and your to-don’t lists
- create new traditions that better fit the reality of a grieving family
And if you would like a bit more support right now you can learn more about working with me one to one here or sign up for my free two week Guided Healing Experience below.
Lots of Love,
A Guided Healing Experience
Everything you need will be delivered to your inbox. (check your spam folder, just in case.)